Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a Boy!

These are some of the most remarkable words I have ever heard.  They rank right up there with "I'm pregnant" and "It's a healthy baby."  I can't say enough about how happy I am to finally be having a baby boy.  Not that I wouldn't have been happy to have a happy, healthy girl, but after three girls, it's time for a change. Thank you God. 

My wife and I had our third doctor's appointment on Wednesday and I am happy to announce that their will be a III finally in my family. Going forward he will be known as Trei.  He has had his name picked out for him for seven years, since my wife and I first got pregnant with Random Girl.  I am so blessed to have a wife that understands how much passing on my father's name means to me.  I am blessed to be able to pass that name along.  In May, I will be able to do so.

That being said, I just wanted to pass along some good news.  It's exciting getting ready to have another baby.  It's exciting to be having a boy.  It will be a whole new experience for us both.  For those of you that know, what do you think will be the biggest difference? 

No comments: