Monday, January 30, 2012

Why I am a Slack Blogger

Late last year I decided that I was going to join the blogging community and write about my life as a Dad and about my wonderful family.  At first it was a great outlet for my day-to-day stress and provided a little entertainment for my readers.  It also got me linked up with alot of other Daddy bloggers that really made me feel good and who I enjoyed reading.  As of late though, it's been hard to take the time and get back in the rhythm.  Like all things Christmas and New Years just got in the way and everything has been on hold since then.  But, like all good things, I will be back and better then ever. So, keep checking in and look forward to reading my new exploits as a Dad of three and waiting for my little boy to get to us.  Thanks. 

For a little inspiration of your own check out:
The Rookie Dad
Dads Who Change Diapers
Daddy Knows Less

No comments: