Ok, so I have been Tagged! Thanks to @DiaperDads. Being new to the blogging world, I am not sure how this works, but it seems pretty simple. So, here we go.
1. What is your favorite movie of ALL TIME?
That has got to be one of the hardest questions in the entire world. Never mind. Shrek, the first one because "I'm an Ogre" and "Ogres are like onions"
2. If you could party with one historical figure for one night, who would it be, and why?
Yeah, not a big history buff here. Thomas Edison because he was a pretty smart guy and I would like to see how he throws down. I think he invented the light bulb or something like that.
3. Your car breaks down on a dark and foggy road. There’s no cellphone reception. Do you leave your significant other in the car while you go for help? Or do you take them with you? Or do you both stay in the vehicle?
Well, first question is, are the kids with us? If so, they stay and I walk because any person that valued their life would not approach a stuck car with my pregnant wife and three kids in it. If not, we stay and enjoy some alone time.
4. How hot do you like your salsa? Mild with big chunks
5. Favorite video game character? Why? Um, Super Mario, because he's the only one I can remember and he wasn't the miniature one. Oh yeah and he had that awesome mustache.
6. If you could have ONE super power what would it be?
Seriously, I can only have one? How hard is that? I think it would have to be like Super Smart because with a super brain you can do anything.
7. What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
8. Name one thing that makes your skin crawl.
Dentists, although that answer may be skewed since I have my first root canal scheduled next week.
9. What was your first official place of employment?
What exactly do you mean by official? I was officially employed with regards to the IRS when I began working as an Electrician's Helper for my Dad. Next "Official" job was Walmart.
10. What do you want to do with your life?
Be a great Dad to my kids - That's the greatest accomplishment I could ever strive for
11. What’s holding you back?
Me - The fact I have NO patients and work 50+ hours a week on a crazy retail shift schedule.
Didn't know how this works, so here's my 11 questions...
1. What's your most memorable meal and why?
2. If you could go back in time, what is the ONE thing you would tell yourself?
3. Who's the most inspirational person in your life?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. Who's your favorite music group and why?
6. If you were on the Walking Dead, which character would you be?
7. What's your favorite vacation memory?
8. If you were stuck on an island with no hope of ever getting off, what's one thing you would want with you?
9. Is your cup half full or half empty and what's in it?
10. Which grade in school was your favorite and what subject?
11. Leader, follower, or loner, who are you?
and now to tag 11 bloggers. That's the hard part. I barely know 11 bloggers if I do at all. Yeah, without retagging a whole bunch of randomness, I fail at this part. So if you read and want to answer, go right ahead. Let me know and I'll link you in afterwards. Thanks,