Sunday, February 19, 2012

You Called Your Wife What?

I would venture to say that my wife and I have one of the best relationships in the world.  We haven't always been as strong as we are today, but who can really say that.  Our relationship has grown leaps and bounds over the last  8 years and a lot of it has to do with our trust and comfort level with each other.  It's really funny how comfortable we have become, especially now that we are on our fourth child together.  The next part is going to show you how comfortable we are together and how much fun too.

A few months ago, my wife and I went and visited the in-laws.  Now, most of the time, the full size bed is more then enough for us, but with her being pregnant with #4, it was a little tight.  Not too mention very uncomfortable.  We barely slept any of the nights we were there.  The first night, she had lots of trouble rolling over and she would make funny grunting noises.  The next day I told her she sounded like a hippopotamus rolling over.  Now most of you are probably wondering how in the world I survived that one.  Well, that speaks to the relationship my wife and I have.  Now it's a joke and I call her pregopotamus because of her BIG pregnant belly.  I mean seriously, it's #4 and she's HUGE!  What husband in his right mind calls his wife pregopotamus and actually gets away with it?  This guy!  Because my wife and I just have a relationship that is that good.  I think she is beautiful, pregnant belly and all and she knows it.  I love her dearly and hope she enjoys being called pregopotamus for the next 3 months because then, she'll never have to hear it again.  I know that I am the luckiest guy in the world not only to have survived her new nickname, but to have her in my life at all.

I love you babe! 

No comments: