Friday, November 11, 2011

A Day in the Life of Super Dadd

The last couple of days have been long and flown by, but nothing different then the norm for Super Dadd.  Work is one of those necessary evils that just takes me away from my family time.  I enjoy my job, but it's not all that.  So, Wednesday when I got off work, the family and I went tire shopping for our minivan.  We had been riding on a doughnut for three weeks.  Ugh.  The day ended with things being said like "Why are you trying to stick your foot in the water bottle?,"  "Don't eat that!," and "If you don't buckle your seat belt, I'm going to strap you to the roof!" What an exhausting day.  I was in bed by 6:30 pm.  Unfortunately, work drains me, especially when I am up at 4:00 am.  Thursday was a "rinse and repeat" kind of day followed by a trip to the In-Laws for Punky Doodles birthday.  Hopefully it will be a good weekend and I will be back to my old blogging self on Monday. Until then, Super Dadd is in his temple of solitude...

No comments: